The thesis is about the electrical planning, designing and programming an automated small scale brewery. The task is made up of separate parts, which are the following:
• The overview of the operation and structure of breweries, the introduction of its equipment and the preparation of the technological description of the brewing process.
• The selection of the intelligent and measuring devices and creating the configuration. Then the creation of the device’s I/O lists and the electrical plan of the control cabinet.
• The preparation of the PLC program on Siemens S7-1200, which includes the whole process, and the control loops. The process and the control must be able to stop safely whenever it is necessary.
• The development of the human machine interface on Siemens HMI. However the brewery is automated, but it still requires manual intervention, so it is needed to be provided.
• The implementation of a SCADA system for smart phone, which is about to track the actual state of the process, buti t is not providing any opportunity to intervene.