The mobile and consumer electronics devices have greatly changed over the course of the last decade. Newer devices and operating systems were released, but the range of available applications is not able to follow these changes so swiftly. Making such an application can become very costly, because the requirements presented by the platforms have to be taken into account as well. Often the applications on different platforms are not able to communicate with each other, which effects the multiplayer mode in these games negatively.
In my master thesis I tried to find a solution for this problem regarding board games. To satisfy this goal, I divided the development process of board games into independent steps, This way I created a method to simply create and distribute such a game using the domain specific language I made. To process the language, an application made specifically for this purpose is needed, of which I developed a Java version for desktop systems as a sample.
In my thesis I present the process of the planning and implementation of the solution, the related research and the tools used. Furthermore, the implementations of a few simple games is described using the method. I analyze the current deficiencies and make suggestions regarding the improvement of the solution.