The Database Browser gives you access to the data stored in a plan file.
The planning tool has one designated database where data from one plan can be stored at a time.
Different versions of the planning tool have separate databases.
The main functions of the Database Browser are as follows:
• Viewing the contents of the database and interpreting plan data.
• The Database Browser data views windows.
• Viewing reports for the actual plan file.
• Creating custom reports.
• Filtering and sorting in the Database Browser.
• Import and export all filters, preferences and user-defined reports
• We redesigned the old database
• Integrated the old report with the new sheme
• We created an interface over the database, for all the programs using it
• one for inserting data
• one for reading data
• Display all modules that has useable data
• Selecting entities in the planning tool corresponding to the selected line in the browser
• Create filters
• Displaying predefined reports
• Displaying user-defined reports
• Export data to excel