Developing a web based board game on Java platform
The task of the student is to implement a system that ensures playing board games on it, where the users can play together certain games. This includes both front-end and back-end development.
The web-application stores the users and the necessary data in a database. The client is being served by an application server.
The logged-in users can first select the game that they want to play with, then they can either join to a not-started game, or create a new one.
The gameplay must flow according to the rules of the appropriate board game, in order to establish the user satisfaction.
The task of the student includes the followings:
- Create a platform that ensures playing board games, where the users can play with each other!
- Establish communication opportunity using the system for the users!
- Implement board game, that can be played according to its rules!
- Create a forum, where the users can write and read messages!
- Introduce the tools that were being used during the development!