Click the Sign in link in the upper right corner to manage your theses.
The following browser versions are recommended for the correct operation of the Thesis Portal:
- Internet Explorer 11
- Firefox 58
- Google Chrome 64
A detailed User Guide is published inside the Thesis Portal and on the web page of the faculty. Users are kindly encouraged to read this User Guide attentively.
The following DEADLINES have to be observed during the Spring semester of the 2017/18 academic year:
The thesis forms have to be completed after the 5th week of classes. All forms keep a „No submission season” status until the beginning of the 5th week of classes.
- Creation of new theses by the supervisor. Deadline: 25 February 2018 24h.
- Upload of the release & acceptance letter (if required) by the student. Deadline: 4 March 2018 24h
- Upload of the thesis topic description by the supervisor. Deadline: 11 March 2018 24h.
- Approval and authentication of the thesis topic description by the department head. Deadline: 19 March 2018 24h
- Completion and then closure of the thesis form including the upload of annexes (if required) by the student. Period: 5-18 March 2018 24h
- Approval of the thesis form (if required) by the supervisor. Period: 5–19 March 2018 24h
- Verification of the thesis forms and request for missing items if necessary by the Dean’s Office. From 20 March 2018
- Thesis electronic submission by the student. Deadline: 18 May 2018 12h
- Late thesis electronic submission by the student (supervisor’s approval required). Deadline: 28 May 2018 24h
- Approval of the thesis submission by the supervisor. Deadline: 29 May 2018 24h
- Upload of the reviewer’s report by the supervisor. Deadline: 1 July 2018 24h
Thesis topic descriptions are valid without stamp and without the department head’s signature as the thesis topic descriptions are approved and authenticated electronically.
The above deadlines must be strictly observed as the operations are disabled by the Thesis Portal after the expiry of the deadlines.
Please send us your opinions, ideas and comments to the
e-mail address. Thank you.