Click the Sign in link in the upper right corner to manage your theses.
The following browser versions are recommended for the correct operation of the Thesis Portal:
- Internet Explorer 11
- Firefox 55
- Google Chrome 60
A detailed User Guide is published inside the Thesis Portal and on the web page of the faculty. Users are kindly encouraged to read this User Guide attentively.
The following DEADLINES have to be observed during the Fall semester of the 2017/18 academic year:
The thesis forms have to be completed after the 5th week of classes. All forms keep a „No submission season” status until the beginning of the 5th week of classes.
- Creation of new theses by the supervisor. Deadline: 24 September 2017 24h.
- Upload of the release & acceptance letter (if required) by the student. Deadline: 1 October 2017 24h
- Upload of the thesis topic description by the supervisor. Deadline: 8 October 2017 24h.
- Approval and authentication of the thesis topic description by the department head. Deadline: 16 October 2017 24h
- Completion and then closure of the thesis form including the upload of annexes (if required) by the student. Period: 2-15 October 2017 24h
- Approval of the thesis form (if required) by the supervisor. Period: 2 – 16 October 2017 24h
- Verification of the thesis forms and request for missing items if necessary by the Dean’s Office. From 17 October 2017
- Thesis electronic submission by the student. Deadline: 8 December 2017 12h
- Late thesis electronic submission by the student (supervisor’s approval required - not for BSc). Deadline: 17 December 2017 24h
- Approval of the thesis submission by the supervisor. Deadline: 18 December 2017 24h
- Upload of the reviewer’s report by the supervisor. Deadline: 31 January 2018 24h
Thesis topic descriptions are valid without stamp and without the department head’s signature as the thesis topic descriptions are approved and authenticated electronically.
The above deadlines must be strictly observed as the operations are disabled by the Thesis Portal after the expiry of the deadlines.
Please send us your opinions, ideas and comments to the
e-mail address. Thank you.